Dr. B. V. Pattabhi Ram
Hypnotist, Public Speaker &
- Dr. B. V. Pattabhi Ram (born 1949) is a Magician, Psychologist and a Motivator of extraordinary caliber who leveraged his versatile skills for social awareness and has been serving the society for nearly half century.
- He is a magician with unique skills who had chosen magic as tool to serve and support the under privileged people of the society.
- He is a Post Graduate in Psychology and Philosophy from Osmania University, Hyderabad. He was awarded Ph.D. by Acharya Nagarjunauniversity on the thesis YOGA AND HYPNOTISM and demonstrated that the roots of Hypnosis are in the ancient Indian Yoga.
- Dr. Pattabhi Ram is a distinguished speaker and conducted workshops across the globe in USA, Australia, Dubai, Singapore, Tanzania etc.
- He is a guest faculty for various academic, governmental and social institutes across the country (NIRD, TTD, SHAR, DRDO etc).
- He is a recipient of numerous awards, honourary citizenship (USA), Limca Book of Records holder and has been honored by some of the country’s Presidents and Prime Ministers over the years.
- He is a renowned and respected public personality whose YouTube channels, television interviews and other media are extremely popular and enriching.